Monday, August 17, 2009

lots of news to report


My husband and I are both attending classes now (Weight Watchers). I was doing the WW on line but find it's really nice to attend the classes and I kind of look forward to my class on Saturday.

And since I've been going to classes (4 weeks) I've lost THREE pounds and am 2.2 lbs from my WW goal and lifetime membership! yeee hooo

My hubby's sugar levels are way down after being close to 300 on the highest dose of diabetes oral medication he can take! (he's been on program for 4 weeks and lost 13 lbs!)

He's a happy camper because the doctor was close to putting him on insulin. We both are breathing a sigh of relief on this one.

My weigh in this last week was 182.2 lbs! The doctor was impressed that I've lost 10 lbs since I last saw her!

No comments: