Saturday, January 9, 2010

3rd month lifetime weigh in

Got a "good job" comment from the leader on my 3rd monthly lifetime weigh-in. It's nice to be weighing once a month. My lifetime manual says when we go to lifetime membership, we go from member to "role model". Imagine ME a role model for weight maintenance! Wow! Wonders will never cease. :)

On a not so good note, my favorite leader is no longer with WW and I miss her a lot.

I've come a long way, baby! (from an old cigarette commercial)

1 comment:

Sue Joan said...

Akins wrote:
"It is unbelievable, you made impossible things possible., Really inspires me a lot. I too tried a lot to reduce muy weight through exercise, at last i reduced my weight through Meal Shakes."

Thanks for the compliment! I do count my pointsPlus daily and exercise but it does take daily diligence to keep the weight off. Weight Watchers is the only thing which works for me. I've known several folks who used the shakes and they all regained the weight.