Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another pound down



Weighed in Thursday at 227 and have been consistantly weighing that since. That makes in an even 40 lbs that I lost. Somehow that feels like a milestone.

I also can wear my smaller panties which are more comfy than the larger ones. But I almost am afraid to start wearing them. It hasn't sunk in that I've lost so much weight!

Thursday, GG took a photo of my worst view... my rear and it looked pretty good. I made a comparison photo of Thursday's photo next to a photo taken in February 2007 when I was just starting my program. It is the photo to the left!

Today's exercise was a 41 minute bicycle ride in the heat... was 109 out but we had fun anyway! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. 40 lbs is great. The picture is a great way to see how it goes. I used urs as an inspiration and too my own beginning pictures.

I love your blog!

Sue Joan said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Chrissie!! It means a lot to me!

hugs,
Sue