Saturday, August 6, 2016

Monthly Weigh In



So with the WW website community going away, I guess I fire up this blog.

Today was my monthly Weigh In and meeting. I basically stayed the same which is a good thing since I'm significantly below goal.  And I enjoyed the meeting as usual. Always enjoy chatting and sharing with other members and enjoy what our leader shares also. I never weigh at home or seldom, and just weigh at the meeting.

We had a lively group at the meeting and I always learn new things there, which is fun.

I look forward to my monthly meeting! And now to watch the Olympics! :)

2 comments:

Joyce H said...

Good for YOU!!!! You are LIVING your LIFETIME!!! Love how active you are! Looking forward to more adventures.

Robin H. said...

Hi Sue, looks like you had this blog but not used it in awhile. Happy to hear you enjoyed your meetings. I enjoy going every week, always very uplifting.